Careers at A+K
We’re always looking for high calibre people with a wide range of skills.
A+K UK Ltd is a leading distributor of audio visual and presentation products. Effective and professional communication is fundamental to our success hence we are looking for people who are customer-focused, reliable and able to demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude to work. In return, we offer good working conditions and attractive salary packages.
We currently have 2 positions available within A+K.
- Digital Signage Product Manager
- Audio Visual Technician
Digital Signage Product Manager
We require a professional self-motivated Product Sales Manager to promote and sell our range of digital signage products. Ideally based in the South of England but covering the UK as required.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a technical ability and understanding of signage software. They will also be well versed in Microsoft platforms, and have the ability to deliver product webinars when appropriate as part of the sales process.
Experience in technical sales is essential coupled with a successful track record selling technical products into vertical markets.
We offer a competitive salary, commission and bonuses. Company car along with the essential equipment you require to work efficiently.
Audio Visual Technician
A+K are always looking for motivated and enthusiastic Technicians with a passion for the industry to join our Technical Team providing high quality AV installation and support. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, high profile clients and talk to suppliers all over the globe.
Working as part of a team reporting to the Technical Manager you will be responsible for daily technical support tasks whilst working on long term projects and assisting the sales team.
You will need to have:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills with a clear ability to understand written instructions and produce clear documentation such as wiring diagrams or training documentation.
- Appropriate qualifications with a thorough knowledge of IT and AV hardware including PCs, laptops, tablets, flat screens, Projectors and other products such as IP addressable devices.
- Solid troubleshooting skills to resolve common issues over the phone, on-site or with the use of remote monitoring software.
- A strong knowledge of Windows OS, especially Windows 7 and ideally Windows Server environment. Experience of Apple OS & iOS, also a good working knowledge of core software packages that include Microsoft Office, especially Excel and preferably Visio.
- The ability to work under pressure during busy periods and with minimum supervision. You must be able to use your own initiative to deal with problems and balance workload.
- A well-presented appearance and to be punctual as you will be meeting with clients on-site for installations so will need to be supporting the brand and image of the team.
- Good team working skills and the ideal candidate will be able to take direction but also be fully competent to take the lead to complete installations and manage the client on site.
- Practical skills for installing equipment on-site, such as LCDs, Projectors, Video Walls and Touch Technology.
We are looking for someone with a flexible approach and attitude as other duties may arise from time to time, which may be varied at the discretion of the Technical Manager.
Training is available for AV products, technical installations and software whilst having the opportunity to work alongside other companies in this fast growing industry.
Along with the training we would require a Technician with a keen interest in all areas of technology who will keep abreast of the latest developments with the willingness to learn and improve their knowledge independently.
Full UK driving license required.
Position is based at our office in Mildenhall and will require UK travel with nights away.
If you are ready to join a progressive organised business with excellent on target performance related remuneration please
send your CV to Derek Kuziw for consideration (details below)
If you feel you could make a valued contribution to the continued success of Anders + Kern UK Ltd please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org * or by post to:
Derek Kuziw, Managing Director
Anders+Kern UK Ltd
James Carter Road
* Please state the job title you are applying for within the subject line.