Brackets & Mounts152
- Flatscreen Mounts & Stands88
- Projector Mounts28
- Bracket & Mount Accessories33
- Interactive Whiteboard Mounts3
- Projection Screens250
PC & Tablet Accessories70
- Tablet Cases and Stands61
- VC Dual Furniture45
Featuring an ambidextrous design, the Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus enables you to navigate your computer or take total in-air control using MotionSense technology and unleash you from your desktop - perfect for performing presentations, browsing the Internet, playing online games, or enjoying your digital entertainment from up to 30m away.
In addition to three programmable buttons, the Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus allows you to customize control, assign, and initiate commands from the in-air activation trigger with simple hand gestures, using natural, fluid hand motions for total control of your PC experience.
How does it work
The Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus is simple to use and easy to install. Just plug in the USB receiver, press the connect button on the receiver and the mouse and your computer will automatically detect and configure the Air Mouse GO Plus - there are no drivers to manually install.
Place the Air Mouse GO Plus on your desktop to use as a traditional mouse. Pick up the Air Mouse, press the activation trigger, and enjoy amazing in-air cursor control from in front of your computer or up to 30m away.
- Mouse operates on the desk or in the air - in-air cursor control using natural hand motions
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design - ideal for computer users at home, in the office or on the road
- Up to 30m range with no line of sight restrictions
- Wireless connectivity with 2.4GHz RF USB receiver
- Programmable buttons for customizable commands
- MotionSense In-Air Control is perfect for delivering presentations, playing media, and browsing the internet in the air - from anywhere
- With Gyration GyroTools Software - initiate popular application commands through assignable in-air hand motions and gestures
- GyroTools software for Windows features a wide range of dynamic tools including pointer, highlighter, special effects, PowerPoint tools and Windows shortcuts