- Flatscreen Mounts & Stands91
- Projector Mounts28
- Bracket & Mount Accessories33
- Interactive Whiteboard Mounts3
Useful Abbreviations and Naming Conventions
Follow the five steps below to derive the name of the bracket that suits your needs.
1. Which brand do you want, SMS or Func?
2. What are you mounting, a projector or a screen?
3. Where do you want to place your projector or screen? Wall/ceiling/floor?
4. How heavy is your projector or flatscreen? This question is primary for flatscreen.
5. Which function do you require?
You have a screen, it should be mounted on the wall, the screen weights more than 30kg and it should be able to be swiveled and tilted.
SMS Flatscreen WH ST
Or you have a screen – you want a floorstand, the screen weights below 30kg, it should be mobile and it should be able to be swivelled and tilted.
SMS Flatscreen FM MST
The bracket is placed in the ceiling
The bracket is placed on the wall
The bracket is placed on the floor
The bracket is placed on the table
The bracket is non-adjustable
The bracket can be swivelled
The bracket can be tilted
The bracket can be pulled out from the wall
The bracket is mobile, it has wheels
The bracket is adjustable in length
The bracket is hidden
The bracket carries 2 screens