- Flatscreen Mounts & Stands68
- Projector Mounts28
- Bracket & Mount Accessories29
- Interactive Whiteboard Mounts3
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Smart Media Solutions Warranty and Terms & Conditions Statement
Correctly mounted products are covered by a five-year warranty for all our mechanical products, and a two-year warranty for motorized products.
We value our customers and appreciate feedback from them. In the unlikely event of a problem with your product or delivery, you can rest assured that we will do our utmost to resolve the matter quickly and courteously to your satisfaction.
Products damaged during transport should be reported to SMS within three working days of the delivery. For more information regarding this procedure, contact us.
Detailed warranty terms
- SMS guarantees that a product that SMS has determined to be defective as a result of deficient manufacture or material will be repaired or – if necessary – replaced, without cost, on condition that a claim is made within the period of guarantee. The warranty does not apply for normal wear and tear.
- In the event of a claim being made under the terms of the warranty, the product and the original purchase receipt are to be returned to SMS. The name of the supplier and the date of purchase must be clearly legible on the receipt. The owner is to pay the cost of returning the product to SMS, while SMS is to pay the cost of returning the product subsequently to the owner.
- The warranty provided by SMS does not apply under the following conditions:
- If the product has been drilled, mounted and/or used in any way that is not in accordance with the instructions for use or if it has been mounted using inappropriate mounting fittings.
- If the product has been modified or repaired by anyone other than SMS.
- If the defect has arisen as a result of external factors (that are not associated with the product), such as lightning strike, water damage, fire, mechanical scratching, storage at extreme temperatures, weather conditions, solvents or corrosive agents, faulty use, or carelessness.
- If the product has been used for equipment other than that specified on the packaging.