eno is environmentally certified
Perfect harmony among earth, technology and learning
On the surface, eno is an interactive, marker and magnet-loving multi-tasker. But, deep down, eno does everything other interactive whiteboards do… except emit gasses, absorb marker stains, require cords and cables, demand costly installation and travel across the country in search of repairs (or landfills).
With eno, minimize your classroom’s carbon footprint and create a safer, less cluttered learning environment.
Only eno classroom solutions feature:
- MBDC Cradle-to-CradleSM Silver certification
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold™ certification
- Qualification for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) credits
- Forever Warranty™ on the surface guarantees the boards will last as long as the building
- Recycled content and are completely recyclable
eno’s eco-friendly elements, in concert with magnets, dry-erase markers and inspiring, cable-free interactivity, teach students the lessons their future depends on—responsibility and sustainability. The only interactive whiteboard that sings to a different beat—that’s eno by PolyVision.